Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Follow Up: Sustaining and Enriching Ecosystems

Sorry everyone for missing my post last month! Life has been hectic but I'm back on the blog. This time around I thought I'd write somewhat of a follow-up to my topic from March. 

I've been doing a lot of research into regenerative design and would like to get feedback from the community on what it could mean for the future. Not only our future in architecture, but in the tech world as well! The idea of sustainable design of products when building new architecture is fascinating to me. This "closed system" approach would allow our buildings and structures to function and metabolize into viable material all on their own. It's amazing stuff to read into; a path I believe if taken, would help fix problems we face today. 

A great book on the subject, although old, is wonderfully thought provoking and can be found here.

Write back with comments and thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment